This website is part of VSV. This privacy notice explains how we use the personal information that we collect about you when you use the website www.vsv.pt.
At V.S.V. – Modelação, Maquinação e Moldes, Lda (hereinafter VSV) we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
As a visitor, you do not need to provide any personal information to use the website www.vsv.pt.This website only collects personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors after completing the contact form. This information may include the name and e-mail address.
We ask you not to send or share with VSV any sensitive personal information, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data, health data or data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation.
The information on use of the website is collected using cookies, but does not specifically identify you, and you may either collect the following data:
- IP Address
- Geographic location
- Information about the device that is accessing the website, namely browser type and version, operating system, screen resolution, preferred language, information contained in the HTTP headers and agent version.
- The search engine you used to locate and access the website.
- Date and time of activity on the website, as well as web pages and contents visited and clicked.
It is important to note that this information does not deliberately identify you and if it does, it will be anonymized immediately.
By giving information you are giving your informed and unequivocal consent that you agree to the processing of the data concerning you in an automated manner.
The communication of your personal data is optional and voluntary. However, without the required fields we will not be able to provide the requested services and identify you correctly, and the lack or inaccuracy of the answers given may compromise the service provided. Without the remaining data, those that are not marked as required, the services requested may be provided.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
The data collected serve to process your request regarding the completion of the contact form. We use the information collected only to respond to requests for information via email and/or telephone.
Although the information provided is generally treated as private in VSV, the collected data will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, throughout the treatment process. It may, however, be necessary to transfer Personal Data privately to other parts, including the judiciary.
The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data depending on the contact tool you use are the commercial department and the administration. We will share your personal information with your consent or, as necessary, to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you want to request a copy of your partial or total information retained by VSV please send us an email to email@example.com or write us to Avenida Nossa Senhora da Nazaré, 70 | 2445-047 | Calços | Martingança | Portugal. We may charge a small fee for this service.
We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we hold about you. You may request the correction or removal of information that is not updated.
This Website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website. You should read the privacy policies of other websites.
VSV applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of keeping the Personal Data in file and during their transmission.
VSV has a computer system with the capacity to withstand, with a given level of confidence, accidental events or malicious or illegal actions that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Data preserved or the security of the related services offered or accessible through such networks and systems.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our privacy policies are reviewed regularly and all changes will be posted on this Website. Last update is September 10, 2019
These are small text files stored on your computer that collect information about your device and information about your user
experience. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain managed by the publisher and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over the period of time defined by the entity in charge of the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store data that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, complete an event registration or participation form, use security components while browsing, store content to play videos or sounds or share content on social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analyzing the data on how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible.
These cookies store information about user behavior collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
The information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the owner of the Website.
Cookies used by VSV:
|Name||Goal||Retention time||Domain||Holder||Part||Cookie type|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||googleanalytics.com||www.vsv.pt||Statistics||HTTP|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||googleanalytics.com||www.vsv.pt||Statistics||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 minute||googleanalytics.com||www.vsv.pt||Statistics||HTTP|
According to the information given above, as a user, you are expressly consenting to the use of the cookies referred to for the purposes set forth for each of them.
Specific information about third-party Google Analytics cookies can be found here:
The content and accuracy of the terms and conditions of use of the privacy policies of third parties is the responsibility of the same.
USER CONFIGURATION TO AVOID COOKIE
In accordance with applicable law, we provide information that enables you to configure your browser to manage and maintain
The cookie settings can be changed in the preferences of the browser, following the instructions in the links:
For more information about cookies, you should go visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
None of the cookies used is essential for using the website, for a particular feature, or for improving the performance of the website. However, non-acceptance of cookies may result in the improper execution of certain features of the website.
Cookies will not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned in the previous point.
Online disputes resolution